• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. facemaze

2.3L ('02-'11) Ignition Coil Blues

2001 2.3l RWD DOHC I recently swapped out my plugs, wires and coil. The new coil was a motocraft. The truck ran horribly, so i reinstalled my original NGK, The truck was running perfectly, so I got a new NGK coil and installed it. The truck wouldn't even turnover or it would go to try and make...
  2. facemaze

Seeking Balance from the wise.

2wd coil and leaf. Over the last year or so ve swapped out the entire front suspension, body mounts, and swapped in a newer differential. I have NOT replaced the leafs....yet. Rewind to before all this. The truck would pull to the right significantly like the alignment was super bad. Fast...
  3. facemaze

Passenger Air bag Switch?!!

I’m flashing code 25. I’d love to be able to turn on the passenger air bag and remove the entire switch assembly. Is that possible? Why would it give me a choice?!?! thanks in advance.
  4. facemaze

TOO MANY REVS!!!!

Just finally got my truck up and running off the blocks after a four month saga. I swapped rear main seal, clutch, flywheel, exhaust gasket and differential. my issue is that, when I put the clutch in revs spike close to 2000. When I engage the accelerated and release everything returns to...
  5. facemaze

SAVE ME FROM THE HEAT!!

I recently installed this bad boy. My issues are with vacuum tube that comes off the tiny nipple on the big cylinder. 1. I have no idea what that line does. and I need to replace the line, 2. I found where the line went to. A weird sensor?? it had 02811 stamped on the side. 3. there is...
  6. facemaze

M5OD HELP w/ videos

01 2.3l manual rwd M5OD Long story short, my shift bushing disintegrated during a blizzard. I lost all transmission of power to the wheels. Got the smell of burnt toast. After swapping out the bushing, inspecting and removing brushing pieces from the trans, new clutch, flywheel, bearing, rear...
  7. facemaze

BURNED TOAST!!!!!! HELP!

01 2.3l RWD Manual M5OD I was driving in a blizzard when the shifter bushing shattered. I lost all transmission of power to the wheels. Also it sounded like a giant eating metal. Then I got the burning toast smell. In the Garage, I dropped the trans and cleaned out the shards of bushings, then...
  8. facemaze

Warm up after new Timing Chain and Cam

01 2.3l RWD Manual Ive replaced the Timing Chain and Cam, I made it through my initial startup and it sounds like a gem. However I am curious about actually driving it. My but tells me to treat it like im breaking in a clutch. But what do YOU think?
  9. facemaze

01' b2300 Diamond Washers?!?!

Im replacing the timing chain on my 01' b2300 and I see conflicting info about these dang diamond washers, There is also a laser etched "something." When I opened everything up I had no washers. Ive seen some say to add the washers, some say that would be bad. My b2300 is naturally aspirated. So...
  10. facemaze

01 B2300 Camshaft and Timing change replacement.

01 Ford Ranger 2.3l (obv:)) Manual. Im trying to find the procedure for replacing the camshafts and timing chain. Please help!!!!!!! Thank You
  11. facemaze

2.3L ('02-'11) Camshaft Help

2001 2.3l manual RWD I took a chunk out of the camshaft with the alignment tool. its at the very end on the lip and has no stress. MUST I replace it? attached a pic.
  12. facemaze

2.3L ('02-'11) HELP!!! Fan Idler Pulley

01 Ranger XL 2.3l MT RWD 210k I Replaced the fan clutch and its working great, however, when disassembled, I noticed the bell shaped pulley has some wiggle and I definitely hear a rattle when starting up. So Id like to fix this issue, but I cannot tell exactly what to do and cant find any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad