• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 33x12.5 on stock 4x4

A quick ? I have done a search and did not come up with the answer I need so I will ask directly. I have a 01 4x4 stepside it currently has 245/75R16 on it. A buddy has a set of 33x12.5R15 for me but I do not know if they will fit without a lift. I know I will have to crank the torsion bars...
  2. more power?

I know this topic has been beat to death, but I have not found the answer I am looking for. I have a 01 ranger 4x4 auto with 4.0 SOHC and 4.10 (I think). I am looking to get a little more power out of it. It is my DD and take off power is find but passing power is lacking. I have about 500...
  3. Towing question

Hello all I am new to the forum. I have a 01 ranger supercab 4x4 with a 4.0 auto trans, and 4.10(I think). My question is this winter I am going to be moving and will be pulling my enclosed trailer 6x12 (1300lb empty). I will have it loaded with around 2000lb of stuff. I have to go about 900...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad