• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SmartMax1

Question . Return line for fuel.

Is the return line a pressurized line in a fuel injected system . I don't understand how JB weld used on that line could be sucked into an injector. This is according to info given me by the previous owner tgat gave up on this truck. This is a 1994 Ranger with a 4.0. I went to remove the...
  2. SmartMax1

Fuel line connection is trash.

Turns out I was right when I decided that the left line in this picture the one with the clamp on it is where someone tried to stop leak. It's a supply line going straight to the fuel pressure sensor on the fuel rail. So now I need to cut both lines and reconnect them because there's no way I...
  3. SmartMax1

94 Bed Removal done

Well with minimal effort the bed is now off.
  4. SmartMax1

Those darn injectors

At some point in this restoration I gotta tear off everything to get the intake off. Glad I can take pictures with my cell phone. Comes in handy for things like this.
  5. SmartMax1

Fuel line options.

A friend of mine is suggesting to use nylon tubing instead of hardline when replacing the entire fuel supply lines from tank to injector rail. Any thoughts out there. Are vehicles being manufactured today with something besides hardline?
  6. SmartMax1

94 Restoration.

Fuel line being replaced but its connections seen here that I can not find. Does the hardline come with these already in place? I seriously doubt that these can be separated without destroying the line. So replacing 100% .
  7. SmartMax1

Pressure Lost?

If a fuel return line is leaking doesn't that effect the supply line pressure to the injection rail. Inquiring minds want to know.
  8. SmartMax1

SmartMax1

If a return line from the moter to the fuel tank is defective will it effect the fuel pressure to the motor from the supply line. ? My gut feeling is yes. Am I correct ?
  9. SmartMax1

SmartMax1

so I'm done the bullshit. This forum is not for me.. 3 ring circus with clowns that have nothing better to then shoot shit. Any except Ranger.related. **** you.
  10. SmartMax1

SmartMax1

Ok so after spending quite a bit of time over the past 2 weeks looking for an injector rail for my 94 it doubt that that's not what I need. Turns out that the injector rail does not have a leak. My brother God bless him and I do love him told me misinformation. I just today found a complete...
  11. SmartMax1

SmartMax1

A bit about myself. Just retired and now for some fun . I have time now to work my 94 Ranger back to health. Lots of problems finding parts but in time I will be on the road again. I just cant wait to get on the road again.
  12. SmartMax1

94 4.0L OHV fuel rail

Having a great deal of dead ends trying to locate fuel infection rail for a fine 94 w/4.0,4×4 . Truck is so close to being back on the road. This one only has 79,000 miles on it. Got it off a fella that gave up on it when he used a patch and it got sucked into the #5 cylinder. I will get this...
  13. SmartMax1

SmartMax1

Hard to find an injection rail for a 94.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad