• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3l Lima turbo kits

Anyone have a good link for a usable turbo kit. All the ones I've found are from very old outdated posts and no longer work. Doesn't have to have the pistons and rods, but everything else would be awesome, or as close to everything. I have a 96 model so, if I'm understanding correctly, I need to...
  2. Ranger and mustand hoods compatible?

Anyone know if the ford mustang and ford ranger hoods are compatible at all? I've seen some people just modifying there ranger hoods themselves, but curious if there's a easier way by just swapping the whole hood with a mustang hood.
  3. 2.5L ('98-'01) 2000 ford ranger 2.5l engine problems

so after all the electrical harness put in, had to do head gasket, all new injectors, fuel pump fuel filter, crank sensors, iac, sounds better but still have running issue like before. Attached is video of it running I posted on YouTube.
  4. 2.3L ('83-'97) Trying to identify part number f57b-14a068-aa

trying to figure out which ranger this came out of. Part number f57b-14a068-aa. I installed power distribution and engine harness from 2000 ford ranger 2.5l thats in this 97 ford ranger
  5. 2.5L ('98-'01) New thread down to 1 cylinder working

if your not versed in what issues I was dealing with on this 2.5 ranger I bought, ill link it in separate comment. So pulled the engine harness and a power distribution box as well with full harness as backup. I verified no alterations anywhere on harness that weren't factory. I am now down to...
  6. Harness swap for same motor.

So question, I have a 2003 ford ranger power distribution block in a 1997 ford ranger, with a 2000 ford anger 2.5l motor and 2.5l ecu. The PO that did this destroyed the engine harness in this thing, and for that matter im not even sure if the power block is wired up to the right things. Is it...
  7. hey yall im waldo

finally decided to join here after many many many years of this site pulling up when i first got my 96 ranger and I was trying to figure out the timing (took forever to realize there was two marks on the sprockets lol). After a very long run with her, I got drunk and reenacted the titanic...
  8. 2.3L ('83-'97) 97 ranger with many problems (has 2.5l motor)

ok so to star'm very versed with 2.3l rangers, previously owned a 96 ranger with a 2.3. I just bought another ranger since I had to scrap mine. Im gonna start with background so there's a full understanding. So bought it from a buddy of mine, he did not notice any of this until I pointed it out...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad