• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tow bar install

I have a 94 4X4 Anyone install a towbar on the front bumper? I have a pathfinder and looking to tow my ranger down to San Diego. Just looking for advice, thanks.
  2. Help in Salt Lake Utah

I can't shift between gears. Every gear works. Car sat for 2 years. Then got it up and running. It made it 800 miles and then I have this problem. So either air got in the line or the slave cylinder has a bad seal. I'm not 100% sure which but I'd rather change it and do it for piece of mind.
  3. Help in Salt Lake Utah

Clutch Master Cylinder went out in my 94 3.0 4x4. Does the Transmission need to be pulled for the throwout bearing? I believe so. I am gunna be screwed cause I am headed to San Diego (emergency) on Monday night and need a Mechanic reference to do the work. I had a shop tell me they could...
  4. ISO prunner Bumper 93-97

Looking for a Prerunner style front Bumper. Bar style desert runner. I am having a hell of a time finding one locally that is private sale. Any ideas or if you have one let me know I drive from San Diego to Salt Lake every month.
  5. Rancho parts

94 3.0L 4x4 standard I have no idea what the lift is, maybe 2.5 Anyone know this older set up? Went to the Rancho Website but they sell nothing for the 94. Any help is appreciated. And is there any spray to help those old bushings come back to life????????
  6. Resurrecting a Beast

I screwed up. 5 lug, thanks for the correction.
  7. 94 3.0l 4X4 suspension question.

Does anyone Know anything about this system? Sorry new here and I don't know Jack about lifted trucks or suspensions in general. But we all learn somewhere. I'm sure it's too old and needs new shocks but your help is appreciated. Would you say this is a 2.5 inch lift?
  8. Hello! I just picked up a '94 Mazda B3000 5 Speed!

I'm new too. 94 Ranger manual 4x4 3.0l Seems like we're in the same boat. I don't know how many miles you have on yours but $1000 is a good price! Best of Luck.
  9. Resurrecting a Beast

Thanks for this Community! 94 3.0L manual 4x4 145K original miles Has a lift and Rancho Suspension but I haven't a clue about this stuff. Usually owned street cars and trucks so this is my first off road truck. Body work and paint will be done in a month so I will take photos of that soon...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad