• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Upgrading 1995 Ranger's 2.3 Lime Radiator/Cooling System

Hi Everyone, I wanted to ask if there was a simple bolt-on way or better radiator that is sold to improve the cooling capacity of the 95 Rangers 2.3 Lima engine. I run her off-road, nothing crazy but I believe I overheated her once after being in first gear for 20 minutes in the dunes. Let me...
  2. 1995 Ford Ranger 2.3L w/ 2wd 132x Skyjacker Front Springs + Skyjackers M95 Shock Review

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to put this review out there to give my opinion to anyone in a similar position. The end-goal of my build is to make it into a mild offroad/overland rig based on quality affordable parts. This definitely has an end goal because I want to eventually buy a 93-97 4x4 with...
  3. 1995 Ford Ranger 2.3L w/ 2wd 132x Skyjacker Front Springs + Skyjackers M95 Shock Review

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to put this review out there to give my opinion to anyone in a similar position. The end-goal of my build is to make it into a mild offroad/overland rig based on quality affordable parts. This definitely has an end goal because I want to eventually buy a 93-97 4x4 with...
  4. Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

Name is 95TravelinRanger! Nice to meet you all, excited to finally join and give after "taking" for years. I am also interested in product recommendations and hearing different opinions from members. I'm based in LA (DT, West Side, Valley, and South Bay) as well as up north in the Central...
  5. 95 Ranger Spring/Leveling Spring Replacement Recommendations or Ideas

Hello Ranger Bros, I have a RWD 1995 Ford Ranger XLT Supercab with a 2.3 BANGER and bone stock suspension and stock diff (7.5 incher running 3.73s). I'm running 31x10.5R15s BFG KO2s on all 4 corners (no rub). I got her about 7 years ago with 125K and she probably well over 200K now (odometer...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad