• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Myles Cyncora

TPMS light on but pressures are good

Ok thanks. To the person that asked if there is a chime no there isnt a chime for the tire light on my 2008. Although I got this set of wheels and tires used so potentially they could be older then 2008. Is there a way to test each sensor?
  2. Myles Cyncora

TPMS light on but pressures are good

On my way to work today my tire light came on after 25ish minutes of driving. Everything as got to be at temperature by then. I didn't feel and difference in my truck so I kept going to work. As soon as I got to work I checked all the pressures and they were all 30psi. This isnt the first time...
  3. Myles Cyncora

Steering wheel and seat swap

Hey in my city there is a 2006 Explorer being parted out. So for something different I am wondering if the steering wheel would bolt onto my 2008 Ranger? Hopefullythe cruise control would still work but definitely the air bag would have to work. That's the main thing I'm wondering. On a side...
  4. Myles Cyncora

Superduty Tow mirrors

Has anyone dared to put 08 to 16 Ford Superduty tow mirrors on their Ranger? I'm not expecting heat or powered mirrors. I have seen the old generation Chevy tow mirrors on an early 2000s Ranger on google. If anyone has done this swap I would be very interested in doing it for myself.
  5. Myles Cyncora

Wheel and tire swaps

My Ranger is 4x4
  6. Myles Cyncora

Wheel and tire swaps

Hey I am wondering what other ford vehicle wheels and tires will DIRECTLY bolt on to stock 2008 Ranger hubs? I have tired to look through the threads couldn't find exactly what I'm wondering. What year ranges and models should I be looking for preferably new enough to have TPM sensors.
  7. Myles Cyncora

Fuel Economy

I did have the wheels off this past weekend and I spon both rotors the front left was considerably harder to spin but i didn't think to loosen the bleeder. Where the front right had a little resistance but wat less then the left
  8. Myles Cyncora

Fuel Economy

Thank you for how to test those items but I dont think ill be able to do that for about 2 weeks then it'll be ag least another week to get whichever replaced.
  9. Myles Cyncora

Fuel Economy

Hmmm ok thanks. Sounds like I need to get it looked at.
  10. Myles Cyncora

Fuel Economy

Hose has failed? As in there could be a leak in the hose? If that is what you mean there is no leak that I have noticed.
  11. Myles Cyncora

Fuel Economy

Oh yeah that one is burning hot compared to any other brake. I dont have a thermometer but I can rest my hand on the front right brake and its a little warm but the front left I dont wantcto get my hand anywhwre near it.
  12. Myles Cyncora

Fuel Economy

For sure that makes sense and I understand that. Im asking this cause I am wondering if one of the calipers is starting to seize. Front left is the suspected one or does that one work harder cause its closer to the master cylinder.
  13. Myles Cyncora

Fuel Economy

If i did the conversion right thats 118.2 miles on 6.82 gallons equals 17.33 Mpg
  14. Myles Cyncora

Fuel Economy

Hello everyone. I'm wondering what kind of fuel economy you guys are getting. I know these trucks aren't best in this area I just want to know if mine is getting the same as someone else or if something is wrong. 2008 Sport 4x4 4.0L auto 3.73s with as far as I know stock 255/70R16s. I filled up...
  15. Myles Cyncora

Hello out there

Hey everyone, I am a new owner to my first Ragner as of August 5th. I picked up a white 2008 Ford Ranger Sport with the 4.0L, automatic, 4x4 and 3.73 gears. Although that's where the options stop manual windows and locks but sliding rear window. To top it off it only has 67 000 KMS. I'm loving...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad