• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Irishtat74

Help with multiple misfire

Hey everyone and anyone with insight on an issue I'm having. CEL flashing like crazy reading codes p0301,p0302 and p0303. Also lean codes. Pulled the plugs checked the coil and wires also checked for leaking head gasket. Lost in the dark with what could be happening. Does have a cold air intake...
  2. Irishtat74

4.7L swap

Thanks for the heads up. Its a donor all rebuilt drive train. My buddies truck frame is rotting out but was looking to use the drive train to swap.
  3. Irishtat74

4.7L swap

Sorry. Out of a 2000 Dakota
  4. Irishtat74

Everyday is something new

Everyday is something new
  5. Irishtat74

4.7L swap

Has anyone ever swapped a 4.7L in a 2000's ranger???
  6. Irishtat74

question

Oh so sorry.
  7. Irishtat74

question

Hello anyone and everyone. Does anyone or has anyone swapped the heads on a 3.0? I want to go with the 8mm valves . Just want to make sure the heads will line up. 2002 3.0 v6
  8. Irishtat74

Thoughs 4 link suspension on lowered truck

so pros and cons 4 link suspension on a lowered truck....and go
  9. Irishtat74

Door lock moving

No truck runs fine . I didn't realize it was leaning till my friend said something. I'm gonna pull the bed off this weekend and see whats going on with it. If it is the leaf I'm gonna have to figure out what I'm going to do.
  10. Irishtat74

Door lock moving

I guess its time for new leafs then
  11. Irishtat74

Door lock moving

No its got a 1/4 tank.
  12. Irishtat74

Door lock moving

Lowering kit flipped axle . I'm gonna pull the bed and inspect it tomorrow. I'm just hoping its a stuck shock
  13. Irishtat74

Door lock moving

Its also lowered 3inches in the back and 2 in the front
  14. Irishtat74

Door lock moving

And yes driver's side
  15. Irishtat74

Door lock moving

Jacked it up to have a look and didn't really see anything
  16. Irishtat74

Door lock moving

New battery. Let's see what happens. Now I just have to figure out why it's leaning to one side. .
  17. Irishtat74

Door lock moving

Truck is my daily driver. So it's only sitting over night. The strange thing is it start doing this after I changed the serpentine belt.
  18. Irishtat74

Door lock moving

So turned key on it was at 10 v. Cranking it drops to 7.3 -6.5 then once started shot up to 14.3 I'm thinking its going to be the battery
  19. Irishtat74

Door lock moving

Thanks I'll check out the battery and check the ground. Battery might be 5 years old now that I think about it. But volt meter is usually around 12 when starting an 14 when running.
  20. Irishtat74

Door lock moving

Ok here's one either my truck is haunted by my dad or hes trying to tell me something. Changed the serpentine belt now truck is harder to crank over and the door locks while cranking ........anyone ever seen this before or heard of it?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad