• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. atlanta-bmx

filling in holes from fender flares...

Ok so i removed my fender flares on my 2003 edge, it looks good, except for the holes. I want to put bondo on em so i can smooth it all out and then paint it to blend it all in with the rest of the truck. BUT, I can't get to the back side of the holes... Will bondo be able to fill the hole...
  2. atlanta-bmx

Upgrading my 2wd to 4wd. Questions.

Ok, So i went down to the nearest junkyark and I found 2 rangers that are 4wd. I want to rip it all off and bolt it to my truck. I have a 2003 Ranger edge 2wd. It's pretty much a 4wd but without the 4wd driveline. My question is: What all do i need to take off, and is will it bolt up straight to...
  3. atlanta-bmx

2003 Ranger Edge on 31's.

What's up guys. This is my 03 ranger edge. It's on 31" x 10.5" Bridgestone dueler A/T's which ride awesome and do pretty well off-road. Summit racing 15 x 8 wheels, It's a 2wd unfortunately but it's my first truck so i can't complain that much. I built the brush guard myself about 5 months ago...
  4. atlanta-bmx

painting a wheel lip..

When I painted my wheels I left the silver lip. But now I want to paint it red to match the body. How would yall paint it? It's a really thin lip and I don't want to mask something that small off. Would touch-up paint do the trick? Cause it has a brush on it which would make it a lot easier.
  5. atlanta-bmx

My 03 ranger edge!

This is my first truck and love it. I just recently painted my wheels gloss black and left a silver lip around it. I also adjusted my torsion bars. Hope yall like it!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad