• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mreyes

2.3L ('83-'97) Coolant leak behind engine 90s Ford Ranger 2.3

Hi all, Today while I was doing to new oil charge I realized about a hose with a little leak of coolant above oil filter. Do you know what's the name of that hose (I would like search in rockauto)? Cheers!
  2. mreyes

2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3 ICM ground torque

Hi all, Recently I bought a new ICM. 'Cause the old one shows the fail code in the check engine alert. But watching the manual installation says the screws must be with 2.5 - 3.5 Nm of torque Many times trying to turn on engine with the new ICM (because this didn't), I realized the only thing...
  3. mreyes

2.3L ('83-'97) Correct oil for 90s ranger

Hi all. thank your for you attention but I'm trying to get answers to this problem, let me explain my experience: Since four years I bought my father's Ranger. And him always used Bardahl high mileage oil. (I remember it was SAE 25W-50) Actually my truck has 94,450 miles. But reading others...
  4. mreyes

This is Mauricio.

Hi all. I'm glad to know they'r a Ford Ranger forum. I'm from Mexico, and I got a 90s Ford Ranger 4cyl. I like the automotive mechanic, so that's why I want to solve doubts and questions about my pick up. Thank you!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad