• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 5R55E lower dipstick tube replacement

My reman 5R55E trans arrived today. Looks like they shipped me the right one, which is always mildly surprising. The only hiccup I've seen is that the hole for the lower dipstick tube is simply plugged with a little plastic cap. I was under the impression that the lower tube was a press fit...
  2. New from New Mexico

I bought an '02 Ranger 4x4 a couple of years ago for my son. The week before he got his driver's license, someone stole the car I'd bought for him out of the driveway. It was recovered a few weeks later after the thief rear-ended someone, and the car was a total loss. He expressed interest in a...
  3. Damaged '02 fuel rail supply line

I have an '02 Ranger (XLT, extended cab, 4x4, 4.0 SOHC, AT - not sure which of that really matters). I was trying to replace the left side valve cover gasket, and I think I damaged the fuel line that comes from the left side of the engine, up over the front of the valve cover, and feeds into the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad