• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Kedi

Seat swap incompatible with airbag sensor.

After a couple long trips I swapped out the butt busting stock seats with some nice all power leather ones from an Explorer. But the passenger seat does not have the weight sensing pad to enable/disable the passenger airbag system. Is there a way to install a manual switch for this function? Or...
  2. Kedi

ABS problem?

Occasionally my brakes grab hard with just a normal application of pedal force. It continues for several applications but does return to normal. Often when doing a hard panic stop it sometimes feels like the brakes have lost friction at some point. I do not feel any pulsing of ABS, increased...
  3. Kedi

Routing the power steering high pressure hose.

First post, but have read a few articles. I just replaced the high pressure hose from the power steering pump to the rack. Pretty annoying with the limited spaces. The routing for this hose is terrible. It is pressing against the lower radiator hose and the frame. So it will be rubbing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad