• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1996 2.3l Automatic Trans Dipstick Length

Rebuilt trans and new torque converter.
  2. 1996 2.3l Automatic Trans Dipstick Length

Engine warmed up, running and both in park and in neutral it looks like this.
  3. 1996 2.3l Automatic Trans Dipstick Length

Can someone with a 4r44e transmission, preferably a 1996 2.3l ranger please measure the length of their Transmission dipstick end to end and specify exactly how you measured it so I can do the same to mine and compare?? I just replaced my transmission, 9ish quarts later it shows WAY overfilled...
  4. 4r44e Wiring Question

Ouch. I had a feeling it was going to be bad. Can you point me toward a good DIY for dropping the transmission? While I’m asking you questions, you think the wiring harness and solenoids will fix the issue or while I have it out should I just replace/rebuild it?
  5. 4r44e Wiring Question

TLDR: What does the 2 wire connector in the picture go to and how much will it suck to reconnect it?? I have a 150K+ miles 1996 Ford Ranger, Automatic and I've had issues with the transmission. I only paid $1000 for the whole truck so a rebuild kinda ruins my investment costs. I am trying to...
  6. 2.3L ('83-'97) Transmission Rebuild, Replace, or Give Up

P0340 camshaft position sensor a P0352 ignition coil B P1443 Manufacturer Control P1131 Manufacturer Control
  7. 2.3L ('83-'97) Transmission Rebuild, Replace, or Give Up

Hey everyone! A little background, I have a 1996 2.3l ranger I bought for $800 with a head gasket leak and a series of other issues. I’ve fixed the head gasket ($300 for new head plus labor), I’ve done the fuel pump, and some small things like fixing the stuff the previous guy installed wrong...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad