• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. best headers/exhaust system for 4.0 ohv

I just picked up a BBK 66mm and was thinking of adding headers. I haven’t gotten mine on yet. I’m glad to hear you liked them. Let us know if you get headers and what you think.
  2. Help on sale price 95 Ranger

Thanks took me a while to find and build. I’ve just switched to doing more offroading in atvs since it’s easier to find places to ride around here.
  3. Help on sale price 95 Ranger

We’ll that clears it up lol. :ROFLMAO: No way I’m selling for less than 2k or putting in a automatic. I know it only worth what I can get out of it. I was just hoping someone could mention anything similar in the NE they’ve seen sell recently. I can’t seem to find anything close.
  4. Help on sale price 95 Ranger

Thanks I’m having a hard time finding any comparable Ranger in my area. They are all rusted out and have 200k plus miles on them. Pics are just what I happened to have on my phone. I will do better if and when I decide to do a for sale post. Thanks for the pointers
  5. Help on sale price 95 Ranger

Few more pics
  6. Help on sale price 95 Ranger

Well looks like I’ll be selling my Ranger soon😢. It’s been a great Truck but I have way to many projects and no extra time. I’ve had several people interested and asking how much but I really don’t know a fair price. I really don’t need to sell and I’m in no rush but I also hate to see it just...
  7. For Sale 2007 ford ranger duel cases and supercharged

Really nice looking truck I bet it’s a blast.
  8. For Sale 1993 Ranger 4x4 Doubler

Biggest thing would be the doubler. But I’d like to go to 4.56 gears at some point. I’m running 4.10 with front locker and rear torsen lsd on a stock front 35 and a 31 spline rear axle. So maybe the gearing also. I have a skyjacker 6” lift but have been researching switching to the Xj springs to...
  9. For Sale 1993 Ranger 4x4 Doubler

Solid looking truck. I really don’t need another Ranger but if you decide to part it out I’d be interested is several parts. Good luck.
  10. Bucket seats from 95 ranger

The factory slides I’m keeping the after market ones are just generic slides that don’t fit a ranger with out a lot of modification.
  11. 130 amp alternator for 95 4.0

Thanks I’ll check them out.
  12. 130 amp alternator for 95 4.0

I know there are several tech articles about this in the library. But, I can’t find a place that says what years and motors have a direct replacement 130 amp and which need modified. If someone could point me I the right direction I would appreciate it. Plus I’m not sure what 130 amp to get I...
  13. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Took out the radio a few weeks back. Just getting around to building a box to make it into a cubby. It will be so nice to have a place to put my phone and wallet with out fighting with the arm rest every time. 🙂
  14. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Fixed a power steering leak and did some cleaning. Didn’t get much done because I ended up going into work for 6 hrs.
  15. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I went from this to this but had to fix this in between but now I’m like this
  16. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Well I feel better I thought he was a caregiver for an old guy name Floyd
  17. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I spend about 2-3 months a year in a Holiday inn. I spend most of my free time when I’m there planning my next camping trip lol.
  18. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

true story :haha:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad