• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Creekroad Factorium

-89 Ranger, no crank, changed most stuff.

I got it solved. Last piece in the puzzle was a faulty batterycable. Manged to jerry-rig past it with an old jumpercable while I wait for my store to get some cables for me. Good times, and thanks again fraklin2 for the input.
  2. Creekroad Factorium

I've done all you write apart from the last tip. Gonna find my good jumpercables tomorrow and see if I can't find the fault in the battery->starter-relay cable. Thanks for the input! Any ideas about the cable under the steeringwheel featured in the picture?
  3. Creekroad Factorium

Might be the wrong section, but here we go. When I turn the key I get a few clicks as the startermotor want to turn but its powerless. If I hotwire from positive on battery to the post on the starterrelay the engine roars ro life easily. I have changed to a new battery, starterengine, starter...
  4. Creekroad Factorium

The Swedish Orange - Ford Ranger -89

Will do. Like I mentioned above, it's gonna be a very basic rattlecan-job this time around. The one thing I've always disliked about this truck is the bi-color it's in now. Hopefully we get a bit cooler weather next week so I can paint. I was unsure on what to do really. Either go with orange...
  5. Creekroad Factorium

The Swedish Orange - Ford Ranger -89

The newest addition to my vehicle-fleet and first ever Ford truck. I was gonna say first Ford ever, but realised that I actually had a 70s something old Granada Stationwagon back in the early nineties. (Long story short, it got broken into several times before i gave up and scrapped it.)...
  6. Creekroad Factorium

-89 Ranger, 4wd/transfercase/transmission issues.

I'll start one later on then. Also, thanks for correcting me. I was under the impression that second gen started -91 for some reason.
  7. Creekroad Factorium

Dis is legit! Thanks for the replies all. I've googled the Shiftster, but apparently the links i found to the store were all dead. I'll see where I end up when it comes to the shiftmotor. It might even work at this point, I just haven't tried it yet. It's very cool if this is one of the...
  8. Creekroad Factorium

My google-fu is amazing, I figured it out by going to the youtubes. I pulled the shifter motor and lo' and behold, the bushing was shot. The axel was stuck between 4Hi and 4Lo. Got it into 2wd, replaced the bushing (with a piece of hose) and she drives again. Mind you, I didn't dare to test the...
  9. Creekroad Factorium

Hi there, newcomer to the forum and to Ford Rangers. (If this should be in another forum-section, pleaser let me know.) TLDR; HELP!!! I can't get it out of 4wd, can't get it into R and I have a video to prove it below. Longer version. Bought a -89 Ranger of a buddy yesterday. It has a few...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad