• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Class5Cole

Auxiliary Lighting- KC Pro6 question

I have a 2001 Ranger Edge. I'm attempting to run KC Highlight Pro 6 LED's off of the fog light circuit. (One light per harness). Two questions for the wiring dummy 1) Are the stock connectors H10's or H11's? 2) Does the stock circuit give enough power to run these according to KC's suggestion?
  2. Class5Cole

Project Practical Prerunner

Sorry as some of this will be a repeat of my "Introduce Yourself" thread. Bought this 2001 Ranger Edge 4.0 off a family friend. I am the third owner of the truck and bought it with 163,000 miles on it. This truck is my daily driver and now has 181,000 miles with the original motor and trans. I'm...
  3. Class5Cole

Learning the hard way- Cruise Control buttons

The cruise control buttons on my steering wheel were severely damaged and were actually extremely distracting at night with the bright green light shining towards my face. I decided to order the Orion Motor Tech switches as opposed to OEM. My fault for being cheap. First install, the cruise...
  4. Class5Cole

Cole Trickle- New Member

Just found this forum through Instagram and wanted to introduce myself. I solemnly swear to read thoroughly and not ask stupid questions. Picked up this 2001 Ranger Edge 4.0 with 160,000 miles through a family friend in May 2019. I used to race Moto until last October, when I got in bad...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad