• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Matched tires

So anyone experience mismatched tires on a 4x4? The brand and tread pattern is the same but the tread depth is different. Reason I'm asking is that had 1 tire replaced under warranty, should they not replace the other tire so there is a matched set on that axle? Even he said they should be...
  2. Wanted 4x4CM

Long shot, in need of 4x4CM for 2001 Mazda B4000. Same as Ranger, Explorer Sport from 2001 to 2005/6. Ford # on mine is 1L54-7H417-AC. Thanks!
  3. shift motor

Have a 2001 Mazda B4000. Is this electronic 4X4 same as Ranger? The motor no long works. Looking for wiring diagram or any help. I posted this under Mazda forum as well. Have no power to shift motor but have power at fuse box. This truck does not have the brown wire going into the transfer case...
  4. shift motor

So have this 2001 B4000 4X4. The shift motor quit. All I find is vacuum operated. This truck is electronically operated not vacuum. Trying to find wiring diagram or any help would be appreciated. This truck does not have the brown wire running into the transfer case. Is this the same system used...
  5. shift motor

The 4x4 shift motor quit on a 2001 B4000. Found 1 at the wrecker but it's from a '99 B4000 with the brown wire going into the transfer case. Ours does not have the brown wire. Can I still use this motor? Thanks
  6. lift kit

Our son is looking for a lift kit for his 2001 B4000. Any recommendations? Thanks
  7. shift motor

So our son has a 2001 B4000. Shift motor quit. Found a 1999 in the wrecker but has the brown wire that goes inside the transfer case. Ours does not have the brown wire. Will this motor still work? Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad