• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 96 to 05 Steering Wheel Swap

I have a 96 ranger, I am swapping to an 05 steering wheel and want to maintain the cruise control buttons and not trip the air bag light. My questions are: I'm pretty sure the clockspring in the 96 has 5 pins and the 05 cruise controls are 6 pin. 1. Can I swap the 05 year clockspring...
  2. 96 Ranger Passenger Window Switch issue

I have a 96 ranger xlt Both power windows work from the master switch Passenger window does not operate from its own switch. I have replaced the switch w/ same result. I have confirmed that power is making it to the passenger switch connector pad by multimeter. Running out of ideas, any help?
  3. Interior Panel Push Screw/Rivet

When I bought my 96 ranger, all interior panels were missing and through some rough monetary times I got several matching panels but most of the push screws/rivets/fasteners (whatever you call them) that secure the panels to the body were already gone. I'm wondering if anyone has a part number...
  4. Speedometer/Odometer not working (96 XLT 2.3 5-Speed)

Ok, so here is the spiel. Speedometer/Odometer has not worked properly since purchase. However, on two occasions it has worked (seemingly told the correct speed, not positive didn't have gps to verify with) and then just outright quick 10-15 seconds later. I have replaced: OSS (on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad