• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Points style distributor

Can you run on just a coil, distributor and carb? Having issues with smooth idle and acceleration.
  2. TFI with a carb requirements

i am attempting to do the duraspark conversion on my 84 ranger 2.8l and i cant find the correct distributor. i was wondering if anyone has ever used a tfi distributor and had any information to help. Also if there were any additional things i might need that the normal conversion didnt. Thanks
  3. Dana 35 TTB gears

TRS store ring and pinion install kit pulls up for IFS Dana 35. Does anyone know if it will work with the Dana 35 TTB?
  4. What works (4.56)

Does any dana 35 ring and pinion work? Have found some that say no. 1994 Dana 35 TTB. Wanting 4.56. Any direction would be great. Thanks in advance
  5. Pigtail above gas tank?

i recently thought my fuel pump went out and when i changed it i noticed the 4 pin connector for the fuel pump was falling apart (brittle) upon further inspection a pig tail that tees with that wiring harness right above the fuel pump by the frame some how got hot and had heat damage. I was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad