• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale SOCAL 1st/2nd GEN parts MSD, KYB, Motorcraft, Engine, Transmissions, I-beams and more

2.8 Bellhousing to T-5 trans from Capri, Mustang II. How much shipped to North Louisiana? Also do you have a link to the Ebay store?
  2. Points style distributor

Got it going. Upgraded to the pertronix and flamethrower coil and she's running. Tuning everything out now. I appreciate the help and info from everyone!
  3. Points style distributor

Thank you for the heads up. I will try it and see. May save me some headache
  4. Points style distributor

Thanks for the info. I am going to try some "engine restore" to try and get my compression up. I found another motor I may rebuild before this one gives out
  5. Points style distributor

Awesome! I was worried about that
  6. Points style distributor

Any info for my compression being at 105 psi? Could this be contributing to my ignition problem? Too low of compression to properly combust?
  7. Points style distributor

I was told a debit card would work. Is that too much gap?
  8. Points style distributor

That is awesome info. Thanks for the knowledge
  9. Points style distributor

I have the pertronix ordered! The points will be gone within a week! I appreciate all the help! I will post again once I get it complete. I did find out that my compression is only 105 psi across the board on a cold engine.
  10. Points style distributor

I will let you know. I'm working on it now
  11. Points style distributor

Awesome! I will update asap! Thank you all!
  12. Points style distributor

I do have the Bosch distributor. I have placed an order for a dui distributor from performance distributors. This is cheaper so I may order this and cancel my order. So, I would only replace points for the pertronix and keep everything else the same?
  13. Points style distributor

I have not, but I would love to know where to get them!
  14. Points style distributor

I have extra points and condensors. I have a points distributor, msd coil and new generic 2150 carb. I'm here now and found no spark again. I am changing points now
  15. Points style distributor

2.8l. Sorry
  16. Points style distributor

OK. I'm good where I'm at legally. I'm having issues with my setup for some reason. Is there any way I could get a quick run down of equipment and connections? Thanks
  17. Points style distributor

Can you run on just a coil, distributor and carb? Having issues with smooth idle and acceleration.
  18. TFI with a carb requirements

I will definitely do that! Thanks! I did find one at "Performance Distributors" that will work $300 and 12 week wait. Thanks again
  19. TFI with a carb requirements

Do you know of any in stock? LOL!
  20. TFI with a carb requirements

So maybe a tfi distributor with a msd ignition box?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad