• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Samzwell

Howdy

Been lurking around for a couple years and finally thought I would introduce myself and the ol beater. 1987 XLT 2.9L 5-speed that had 113k when I bought it! Has been a fun little truck and I have plenty of plans for fun in the future! I’ve lifted it 2 inches, replaced the whole cooling system...
  2. Samzwell

Wanted ISO 1987 Ranger XLT fender emblem

Looking for a Ranger XLT fender emblem for my 87 ranger like the one pictured. Does not have to perfect, but good condition is preferred. Will buy cracked if the chrome is still in good condition and the mounting pins are in tact. Thanks!
  3. Samzwell

1987 Ranger starter wont shut off

Looking for some advice on my '87 ranger 2.9L RWD 5-speed that will keep trying to start until I disconnect the battery. Issue has resolved itself a couple times in the past but I had enough so I replaced the relay which worked for a day or two. Happened again last night so I put a new (re-man)...
  4. Samzwell

Body work tips on a tailgate

Hey there, I just picked up a new-to-me tailgate for my '87 Ranger and I'm looking for tips on either pulling dents out or filling them. Trying to get the tailgate looking as close to new as possible but have very little experience with body work. Pictures to follow, need to post them from my phone.
  5. Samzwell

Taking camber out of Twin I-Beam after 2" lift (1987 Ranger RWD)

Hey there, I need some advice on how to bring out the camber after adding 2" spacers on the front end of my '87 Ranger RWD. I did the lift after putting some Cooper Discoverer AT 235/75r15s on. I took it in for an alignment and the shop told me they can't bring the positive camber out because my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad