• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1994 B3000 3.0 Manual Trans Problems

SLAVE CYLINDER AND MAKE SURE THE TRANNY AND BELL HOUSING ARE TIGHT.THE SLAVE GET AIR AND HAVE TO REMOVE IT AND HANG IT TO GET THE AIR OUT SORRY CAPS IS ON
  2. Help w/ 94 B3000 TPS

MAYBE 2 OR 4 WHEEL DRIVE?
  3. water runningnoff back drivers side head area

hey,i was wondering if there are any hoses under the manifold on v-6 3.0 b3000 ? I seen freeze plug up on dr.side head .I just got called back to work and need my wheels .
  4. WATER POURING OUT NEAR THE BACK OF ENGINE SOMEWHERE

Sorry, I don't do this much and dislike typing. I was driving a lot yesturday didn't seem to be overheating ,came to smell antifreeze, didn't notice any steam ,went in ,came out and could see liquid draining all under the engine and tranny connection area. popped hood checked the oil ,good...
  5. WATER POURING OUT NEAR THE BACK OF ENGINE SOMEWHERE

HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM IT DOESNT APPEAR TO BE ANY HOSES MAYBE A FREEZE PLUG OR DID I CRACK THE BLOCK OR SOMETHING
  6. HEY GUYS MY NAME IS TRACEE

I JUST INSTALLED A NEW CLUTCH IN MY 94 MAZDA B 3000 2WD AND STARTED IT UP AND HEARD A GRINDING SOUND . SO PISSED OFF THINKING I HAD TO DROP THAT SHIT AGAIN I STARTED TEARING THE DRIVELINE AND REMOVING THE FLUID AND I GET TO THE STARTER AND ITS NOT WANTING TO COME OUT AFTER ALL THE BOLTS ARE...
  7. my 94 mazda b 3000 2wd v-6

won't shift after started but fine when not also clutch feels like nothing and if i put it in gear to start it lunges for

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad