• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TRS Event Ford Ranger 40th Anniversary - Truck Nationals - Carlisle PA

Didn’t know this was a thing until now. Anyway I’m at the nationals with my Ranger GT which was selected for building Y! Stop and say hi 👋
  2. the rarely seen 27k mile GT......

It’s been a while. But I still own the truck and it was accepted to Carlisle “Select” display at the Ford Nationals this year! Hope to see you there! Building Y.
  3. the rarely seen 27k mile GT......

Well a little over a year since I chimed in. Truck has 29k on it now and I added some new mesh bbs style wheels. She’s resting comfortably in my garage!
  4. Ranger GT Specifications, Information and History

Just a little update. The ‘88 GT was sold to a friend of mine and currently being restored. The foxbody was sold as well. The ‘89 GT gained a spot in the garage after being kept in a storage unit and is ticking up onto 29k miles. She’s a keeper for me. I also added some SVE wheels to her from...
  5. Ranger GT Specifications, Information and History

I don’t know how I missed this but yes I would definitely like the pics with the Enkei’s. Thanks!
  6. the rarely seen 27k mile GT......

I hear you about the shades of white. Doesn’t bother me too much but I also just put new tires on them so for now they stay. I did ask about the Enkie wheels but he had sold them a while ago. I would love to find a nice clean set.
  7. the rarely seen 27k mile GT......

And here is how she sits now. Still only 27k on her. Bought her off the poster a few months ago and got her running, all tuned up, new tires and on the road after a long hibernation. She will not be a daily driver and will be kept as pristine as possible. Any modifications I make are not...
  8. Ranger GT Specifications, Information and History

Figured I’d jump in here. After looking for a long time I finally found 2 GT’s in a week and purchased them both. The 1988 needs some love but is very solid and runs great. The 1989 is perfect with only 27,000 original miles on it, well documented, and was purchased from a member here.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad