• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rowdiebryan

2004 ranger FX4. I need steps, suggestions?

I’m in texas, near Dallas.
  2. Rowdiebryan

Its not a big lift, there are rancho shocks and such under it. My wife is just short. the FX4 level II came with the Alcoa wheels. I’m looking for some now so i can get rid of the black wheels. i got the build sheet when i was looking at this, it is indeed an FX4, it has the tremor package...
  3. Rowdiebryan

That was the only one I took, here maybe this is better.
  4. Rowdiebryan

That was the only one I took, here maybe this is better.
  5. Rowdiebryan

That’s what I thought. Lance at N-Fab said they were different. And me not knowing any better thought I would ask. Here is the link. It looks like I am just going to go with some of the OEM type running boards...
  6. Rowdiebryan

Yes sir i agree. I bought some from Nfab that have a step on the bottom, but there’s didn’t fit, not really looking for the nerf bar type. thanks for moving it to the correct area. I’ll search better next time. I did buy them new. It was n-fab who said they didn’t make them for the model...
  7. Rowdiebryan

Thanks for your help. I am so sorry its in the wrong section, please, forgive me. As for the picture, if Everyone can please look past the wore out tire you would see, the pinch weld and how far back it sits the steps, i was hoping some of the people here had added a step of some kind and might...
  8. Rowdiebryan

Th Thanks for that observation. Really on top of the conversation..
  9. Rowdiebryan

I recently bought a 2004 ranger FX4. It has a slight lift, and rancho suspension. I ordered a set of N-fab steps and they didn’t work out. Seems my ranger may be built on the edge platform. The pinch weld is 5/6 inches in from where a plain ranger would be. I bought this to tow behind our...
  10. Rowdiebryan

Greetings from Texas

Just bought another ranger. A 2004 Tremor FX4, just what every growing boy needs. To pull behind there motor home. I’m looking to see if anyone has a set of Level II wheels they would like to trade for same over size black wheels? The level II wheels would look nice and match the wheels on my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad