• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1st gen ranger mirror conversion.

I picked up a 1988 ford ranger XLT 2wd on the 200 mile drive home the small black plastic mirrors would fold inward when I go over 60 miles an hour. I would like to replace them with larger mirrors so that I can see behind me better. I don’t want to install larger ford “towing mirrors” as I...
  2. Electric fan conversion.

I recently picked up a 1988 ford ranger 2.9 v6. I live in the desert and would like to switch to an electric fan to gain a little power and cool the engine better. How can I hook up an electric fan on a relatively small budget? I would like to hook it up to where it kicks on a certain...
  3. Is this right??

I just purchased a 1988 ford ranger as my first vehicle, while looking under my truck I noticed that these two pins were sticking out of my front calipers and I thought that seemed wrong. What are these pins, is is safe to drive like this. Do I just hammer them in? Thank you.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad