• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Clutch pedal suddenly went soft, dirty fluid, no leaks on an 02 b2300

The new line works like a champ! I hooked it up, gravity bled the slave, and when I pressed the pedal the difference was night and day. Cranked the truck up and was able to shift through the gears, no problem. At least I do have an extra slave for when either it or the clutch goes *knocks on...
  2. Clutch pedal suddenly went soft, dirty fluid, no leaks on an 02 b2300

Man, I was hoping since it was dry in the bellhousing there was a chance. I even peeled back the boot to see if there was any fluid. Based on parts availability right now the only thing available is the complete Master slave and line kit so if this doesn't work I can get started on dropping the...
  3. Clutch pedal suddenly went soft, dirty fluid, no leaks on an 02 b2300

So my clutch pedal went soft 2 days ago. I was able to drive it home but I basically just floated the gears and if I had to stop I pumped the clutch a few times to get it to disengage. But even after that I would have to give it a lot of gas to prevent it from stalling. It wasn't something that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad