• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Rough idle

I have a 97 Ranger 2.3 with a rough idle and stalling issue. The trouble code is P0303 (cylinder 3 misfire). I have done everything I know to do. I have taken it to 2 shops and can't figure it out. I replaced the fuel injectors and upstream 02 sensor and the cel light is now off but it still...
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) Seafoam

I just wanted to get some opinions on using seafoam in the crankcase. Mainly if it's safe and does it work. I have a 97 with 198,000 miles.
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) Wiper motor removal

I have a 97 Ranger 2.3 and I'm trying to remove the wiper motor so I can remove the rear bolt on the intake manifold in order to replace the fuel injectors. I removed the 4 bolts holding the motor in place but it just hangs there. I know there has to be some way to release it. Thanks in advance...
  4. 2.3L ('83-'97) Egr valve & solenoid

Can anyone tell me how to test my Egr vacuum solenoid? It has a 2 wire connection and 2 vacuum ports. Also, was wondering if I could test the EGR valve without removing it? Thanks in advance.
  5. 2.3L ('83-'97) ICM

Can anyone tell me where the ignition control module is on a 97 2.3L? Thanks in advance.
  6. Repair shop honesty

I took my truck to a shop with an issue I'm having to be repaired. After 4 days they couldn't figure out the problem. I'm taking it to a different shop next week. Should I tell them the first shop couldn't figure out the problem?
  7. 2.3L ('83-'97) Rough idle/engine shake/stalling

Log inRegister Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read. 4-Cylinder Engines (1983-2011) Engine sputter/Shake/Stall I cannot figure out this sputter/stall issue. My truck is a 1997...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad