• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Weird Ranger...

So i found the correct nut. it fits, and my baby is back on the road after a few years of being down. thanks for helping me identify. when I get time to dig into the 4wd I will. for now here is the nut I bought: 83-94 Ford 4X4 Ranger Explorer Bronco2 Auto Lock Hub Nut&Brg OEM NOS E3TZ3N105A...
  2. For Sale Locking Manual Hubs Pair New in Box

will do, I'm trying out this first: https://www.ebay.com/itm/124117247893 I'll let you know if it fits or not if it doesn't, I'm switching to manual hubs :)
  3. bearing adjustment nut 88 Ranger XLT Auto EVERYTHING

;) i removed it all myself and the last time the bearings were replaced i did them. i "doubt" i turned without removing key. but uhhhhhh, lets just say me and willy hang out some time :)
  4. Weird Ranger...

Also, i think i found my nut, https://www.ebay.com/itm/124117247893
  5. bearing adjustment nut 88 Ranger XLT Auto EVERYTHING

I think i found it! https://www.ebay.com/itm/124117247893
  6. Weird Ranger...

Shran, so its the control module. which means i should be able to "simulate" a current to the motor from there. basically the T-case shifting motor never recieves power. I totally agree that Auto hubs are garbo. Alas, i do not have the funds to make the swap. I will look into the shifting module...
  7. Weird Ranger...

posted pics, 85 ranger nailed it! What Module?
  8. For Sale Locking Manual Hubs Pair New in Box

would you ship to Alaska?
  9. bearing adjustment nut 88 Ranger XLT Auto EVERYTHING

I know I should just convert to manual but I don't have the 3-400 dollars necessary :( I need a bearing adjustment nut. mine cracked I believe its a dana 28 axle, but I CAN go identity, just don't know how to. I turn all my own wrenches but am not a mechanic by any means. I literally did my...
  10. Weird Ranger...

So, guys, I'm trying to identify my ranger and I have an interior I've never seen before this ranger. first, the truck 1988 Ford Ranger XLT - Automatic transmission, auto 4wd, auto hubs, power everything now what has me perplexed is the location of the 4wd selector. I have ONLY ever seen them...
  11. 89 BII automatic hubs

news, so apparently i got the nut for the dana 50 not the 28/35 so, yeah back to the look.
  12. 89 BII automatic hubs

It looks janky for one reason. it wouldn't come off. I had to pry it off the threads by widening the nut briefly. never seen it before.
  13. 89 BII automatic hubs

Ahh, mine cracked and I literally had no explanation as to why. nothing was bent or out of whack. just literally cracked in a straight line from center to outside edge.
  14. 89 BII automatic hubs

I'm confident this is an exact replacement for the bearing adjustment nut. My ranger is a weaird one where the 4wd console (selector buttons) are up top by the cab lights above the windshield in the center. I will let you know if it works out good, cuz my ranger has been sitting almost 2 years...
  15. 89 BII automatic hubs

F3TZ3N105A - im putting in my 88 ranger as i could not find "bearing adjustment nut" i BELIEVE this is it. i have been looking for 1.5 yrs lol. just found it this morning. napa has it for 32 dollars here tomorrow AM :) ill let you know how it goes.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad