• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Frenchy

Learn from others mistakes.

All seems to be running fine, so ill go ahead and call this one a "safe" in my book. On a positive note, the mileage I've been seeing with the truck actually running at operating temp has been unbelievable. Hand calculated (Did these trucks even ever come with a lie-o-meter?) 21.27 light hwy...
  2. Frenchy

I ended up using it yesterday evening to haul the boat to and from the lake, figured if something is wrong I'd rather find it now vs during the work week. She ran just like she always has. I won't stop worrying for at least a week or two just because I'm paranoid lol, but it would seem...
  3. Frenchy

Just a quick story to serve as a memo to everyone to STAY vigilant. Was doing my thermostat/housing today and had the throttle body off. It's fairly windy out here so I decided to stick a neat little ball of paper towel in the intake to keep nasty stuffs out (some already know where this is...
  4. Frenchy

Greetings from Wisconsin!

No its not, i do plan on contacting the dealership tomorrow. Seeing how brakes are part of the safety inspection in this state, dealers ARE under legal obligation to fix this issue. HOWEVER, i know if i do it it'll get done right and with high quality parts. so i'm going to toss them my receipts...
  5. Frenchy

Absolutely, I'm just thankful she came apart with no issues at all. Cant wait to get it back on the road!
  6. Frenchy

Much appreciated, unfortunately my new truck enthusiasm was short lived. Not 2 days after I get it home I decided to do a tire rotation and found this. par for the course lol
  7. Frenchy

Air assist shock VS spring assist shock.

sgtsandman i got a hellwig 983 kit on the way, should have it installed before next weekends trip to the lake. I'll keep everyone posted on the results.
  8. Frenchy

oh, that's where that was going. well i sure misinterpreted that situation....
  9. Frenchy

I think about it all the time, where on earth can i get me some blue man-jams like that!? That shits' sexy. My manshakes would bring all the girls to the yard.
  10. Frenchy

Never thought about the helper springs, what a brain fart, ill check some out. bobbywalter, I've thought about airbags haha, but i think ill keep it simple for a bit. if after this season of fishing i dont feel satisfied with whatever i pick, i might just try a set of bags though, I have heard...
  11. Frenchy

HAHA Yes! I was hoping to see Stitch tonight! Joining the forum is officially worth it now lol.
  12. Frenchy

Im sure this topic has been beaten to death, and i searched the forum rigorously for about 10 minutes trying to find the appropriate thread and i could not locate it, so i apologize in advance. The short story of my situation is that i just baught my ranger for daily travel and towing the boat...
  13. Frenchy

Just picked up my first danger ranger yesterday and am excited to hear from fellow ranger owners! i have plenty of questions ill save for the appropriate threads, but i look forward to working with all of you and hope to exchange lots of good information in the future! Safe travels to all -Frenchy

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad