• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. YankeeRose76

"New" Daily 4x4 has had the front drive shaft removed.

Interesting to know that it might not have been removed due to bigger issues. That, of course does remain to be seen though. I went to my nearby pick N pull to get a front drive shaft and have learned the hard way not to trust their "compatible vehicles" list. The driveshaft I pulled was from an...
  2. YankeeRose76

no idea on any history of the truck really. I found it on Craigslist listed cheap at a wholesale auto dealer in Tulsa OK. pretty much traded a given to me '98 Mercury sable for the truck. It started, ran, and I was able to drive it from Tulsa back into Missouri with no issues. I've put almost...
  3. YankeeRose76

cool TY. My local u-pull yards seem to be idiots in regards to compatible swap parts for any vehicles that I try to get parts for, but that is an entirely different issue.
  4. YankeeRose76

Ty. it is an auto system not manual. I've done enough digging to know that it is the PVH system. I only did a check for codes on the truck in general as this is normal procedure for me with anything I buy.
  5. YankeeRose76

I bought a 99 Ranger XLT 4x4 very recently. ( Stupid cheap) It has had the front drive shaft removed for some reason. There are no codes from the 4wd system at this time, and it seems to be functional other than the missing driveshaft. Why would someone have done this? I am thinking that there...
  6. 20200321_181852.jpg

20200321_181852.jpg

so this is the old daily driver. Craigslist purchase over 6 years ago. My son has practiced his rattle can skills on it and learned how to drive a stick in it. Has served us well as a daily, now time for some fun.
  7. YankeeRose76

Hello All!

seems every time I look up something on my Ranger online, it leads me here, so...... here I am. running a 92 Ranger 2.3L manual tranny 2wd. (my 2nd one of these in a row....) It is relegated to back up vehicle for fun fishing & camping excursions due to it not having proper working A/C. A/C is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad