• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Roert42

Pop up add

No offense Jim, but I’m still not convinced. Maybe some sort of adversary of sit users, but I get the weirdest adds here. Currently seeing adds for the Bar Harbor coin and precious metal exchange. I’m Bar Harbor Maine. have not been looking up business in Maine or places to sell old coins.
  2. Roert42

What did YOU do today?

@Rick W Funny you talk about all the well guys knowing each other ect. When I needed my pump replaced a few years go, pump seized. I called the name on cast well head cap. Guy said he was busy on a big job a few towns, then gave me the name of another local guy. Called the other guy, came over...
  3. Roert42

Have you ever seen a.......

Neat concept. The driving compartment does not have doors, and also a bench seat. Driver and passenger must clime over the bench.
  4. Roert42

What did YOU do today?

A well pump is not that expensive. They’re also no hard to change if you have the right tools. Mine is 150’ down, so kind of pain to pull yourself, they make a motorized wheel thing to clamp to the pipe to pull it out. I don’t think I paid more then $400 to have mine replaced on a Friday night...
  5. Roert42

MOORE Expo

Is that a service elevator on the back for bringing the kegs up to the rooftop bar on the third floor?
  6. Roert42

AR-15 shooters....

Maybe something like this in 308
  7. Roert42

AR-15 shooters....

Want to talk about a gun that is a PITA to disassemble. Check out the Cobra Denali. I bought one for less then $100 new, 5 round .308 mag, It's a neat gun, but a Giant POS. I keep it in my garage because I don't care if it gets rusty and fucked up.
  8. Roert42

Junk Yard Trips

I've seen videos of turbo 300s on youtube. I always thought it would be a cool build.
  9. Roert42

New tools you've bought recently?

I get all my grinding stuff from XP Abrasives, order them off their website. Inexpensive, all made in USA or Europe, great quality, and a lot of variety. I think they are based in north Jersey so fairly local to me as well.
  10. Roert42

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I’ve bought a few 8.8 bearing kits that came with cork paper gaskets. Never actually installed one though. My go to is Ultrablack RTV. My father always used Red RTV for everything. I don’t really think it matters, but I don’t really care if stuff leaks. As long as it doesn’t all leak out...
  11. Roert42

What did YOU do today?

I have a large piece of 1/4” steel that I can plop on the grill when I want to use a flat top. Works well. Take it off if I’m cooking some with sauce or whatever. As far as grill care I would say I clean it about two or three times a year, but it does stay outside uncovered. I don’t mind having...
  12. Roert42

What did YOU do today?

Built a new drip pan for the propane grill, old one completely disintegrated over the winter. When I went to put it on I found that two of the gas tubes were in similar condition, one of the flow control knobs is completely seized, and all of the non stainless sections are starting to get rust...
  13. Roert42

Todays weather

In the 70s and sunny all day.
  14. Roert42

Need everyones input....

Not a fan of body work, but I do like a good 300
  15. Roert42

Farm and Garden

I’ve heard asparagus can be fairly invasive, spreads through the root system and sprouts up here and there.
  16. Roert42

AR-15 shooters....

My A2 build. I wanted to use a triangle hand guard like an A1, but they were very expensive at the time I made mine.
  17. Roert42

AR-15 shooters....

I have the same one. Really nice out of the box. I have a Trijicon sight and nice geissele trigger. I think I paid $1000 on the scope and the trigger and $500 for the rifle. The factory trigger was fine, but I wanted a fancy trigger. Wasn’t needed.
  18. Roert42

New tools you've bought recently?

I have the Milwaukee one in 3/8, can't say enough good about it. Much quieter then my air ratchet, air ratchet has a lot more power though.
  19. Roert42

FORD to recall 43000 SUV`s

Instead of fixing the problem we update the software so it will notify the customer their car is about to catch on fire…… Nice……
  20. Roert42

AR-15 shooters....

Building an AR is about as easy as playing with Legos. So I agree that it's the best way to go and can save some good money. My local gun store sells a few different AR lowers for reasonable prices, so it ends up being cheaper then buying online because you don't have to pay for shipping or a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad