• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted Door card needed for 1st gen Ranger

I am asking here to see if someone happens to have one as well. Since there is a wanted section on the forums.
  2. Wanted Door card needed for 1st gen Ranger

No I need door cards aka interior door panels.
  3. Wanted 7 foot bed, looking for one around New England area

Looking for a 7 foot bed single cab from off of a 1st gen Ranger around the New England Area. YES I know about car-parts.com if you don't have a bed please re-frame from replying. Thank you.
  4. Wanted Door card needed for 1st gen Ranger

I need used door cards for a 1988 Ranger, no power windows. I have blue, but I don't care what colour you have, thanks
  5. Custom made or upgraded steering column!!!

Dang, I'm at the point where I'm willing just fork out the money for it. If I can get the correct parts in my hand, I can send them down to my old high school machine shop and see if some of the students there can make me a few spares as a school project. I desperately need a safe tight steering...
  6. Custom made or upgraded steering column!!!

I've gotten two columns off of there and they where both junk. I want new parts to rebuild mines instead of picking up another 40 year old column that will need to be rebuilt in due time.
  7. Custom made or upgraded steering column!!!

Do you know which bearing to pick up from this list on mcmaster?
  8. Custom made or upgraded steering column!!!

Thank you so much guys!! This is a awesome start. I've been trying so hard to find the proper bearings and bushings, etc. This is the information that I needed. If anyone else knows of any other parts that I may need to rebuild the steering column please feel free to post up. This will also make...
  9. Custom made or upgraded steering column!!!

please let me know if you happen to find that thread. I looked around and couldn't find it.
  10. Wanted NEED REAR Driveshaft 51.25" long. Thank you

I need a REAR driveshaft for a 1988, single cab, 5pd, seven foot bed Ranger. The length of the driveshaft is 51.25"
  11. Custom made or upgraded steering column!!!

Thanks, I've looked through amazon andd haven't found much either. I'm still stuck in the same spot as before. Where I get a lot of vague information but nothing solid to go off of. Not even a part number or a couple of universal ones that may work with some fabin' and welding, etc.
  12. Custom made or upgraded steering column!!!

Thank you, do you happen to know which ones would work though? I have surfed through jegs and summit and the catalog for aftermarket steering columns is a mile long. I do not even know where to start or which one would fit.
  13. Custom made or upgraded steering column!!!

Hi folks, I made a post about this many years ago but didn't get many replies. At the time I was looking for anyone that knew if the bearings in the steering column where available anywhere or ways that a person could make their steering column tight. Or suggestions on any suppliers that sell an...
  14. For Sale 87 ranger 4x4 2.8v6 part out

Does it have dana 28 axles?
  15. For Sale 87 ranger 4x4 2.8v6 part out

Is the floor solid enough around the driver side seat to cut some sheet metal out for me? I can send you a picture of the section that I need.
  16. For Sale 87 ranger 4x4 2.8v6 part out

Dang, everyone's is torn lol. I want the stock one. Thanks for the quick reply though.
  17. For Sale 87 ranger 4x4 2.8v6 part out

Can I get the coolant res cap? I know it's a silly request but mines fell off. Shoot me a pm if you're willing to ship it. Thanks.
  18. For Sale Skyjacker class II lift kit

I'm in for some of your parts. I'm finally taking my truck off of the road to rebuild it. Will you sell parts or is it all or nothing? Also shipping to MA 01129? Thank you. I'll shoot you a pm as well too.
  19. First Gen Front Cab Mount

Def in the market, I was looking for some to no avail.
  20. For Sale 85 Ranger body and misc parts.

Thank you so much, really I have been hunting these parts down for awhile.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad