• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Coogan88

Truck runs low volts when i run my blower and lights.

Any ideas to solve a problem with my voltage goin down to almost 12 when I run my blower motor and lights at low rpms. My truck has been swapped with a 302 but I think the alternator is only 70 amps. I recently put a big sound system in the truck that doesn't help to this problem. Will a higher...
  2. Coogan88

For Sale Selling my 1988 fully restored V8 Ranger 4x4

I have decided to sell my full restored 302 and c4 transmission swapped ranger. 302 roller ford crate motor and c4 transmission with b&m shift kit and shifter. 36,xxx miles on total rebuild. Underside is show quality and the paint is in good shape with very minor scratches. Interior is in great...
  3. Coogan88

Has anyone else been bummed car shows won't be going on for a while if this keeps up?

I certainly am, I have been spending a lot of time polishing, touching up, and cleaning. Here's my project.
  4. Coogan88

From southern Illinois

Hello, my name is Walter I am from Illinois and I have an 88 xlt ranger that has a 302/c4 combination high performance, oh also an eagle mural. I really enjoy working and polishing my truck and also looking at others!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad