• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.8 issues

Hello, Have some issues with vacuum on my engine. It is pulling so hard regardless with the pvc valve closed off and will not idle for nothing. I have my high speed setting is about 2k rpms just to keep it to run. Let me know your thought
  2. 2.8 vacuum issues

Hello, Have some issues with vacuum on my engine. It is pulling so hard regardless with the pvc valve closed off and will not idle for nothing. I have my high speed setting is about 2k rpms just to keep it to run. Let me know your thought
  3. Hello

Hi I’m new here and an owner of B2 and now in need of some help. I have posted and my post is 2.8 issues. So anything that you guys know would help.
  4. 2.8 issues

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad