• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. b1pig

2.3L ('83-'97) Fuel pump relay signal/trigger

Someone help me out here.... 88 2.3 manual. The red wire on the fuel pump relay is the trigger (12v) to close the relay and send power to the pump. I can't reliably get 12v on that wire. I poked a jumper into the relay, relay close, pump came on. I checked and found fuel at the fuel rail...
  2. b1pig

Steering column diagram

Just throwing this out there for everyone. General info and not necessarily make/model specific. I've had a hard time trying to find a replacement harness/brush assembly for the steering column of my truck. Literally the ONLY thing that does not function on my truck is the cruise control, and I...
  3. b1pig

Seat foam for '88 60/40

So far, looking at all of the interior suppliers out there, "seat upholstery kits" say nothing about seat foam, and none of the websites actually list the foam sets. The driver's side seat base foam of the 60/40 XLT seat in our truck is worn to practically nothing. There is pretty much a hole...
  4. b1pig

There is nothing to see here.....

Ok. I admit it. I'm a Mopar guy.... LOL.... I'm on my third Ram 1500 and I'm absolutely in love with this one. My 07 JKU Rubi has seen better days. Starting to show its age. But hey. Its just a V8 swap away from being completely epic.
  5. b1pig

Hello from S. GA

The "official" greeting to the forum. It looks like I will be picking up a '88 XLT long bed next week. It belonged to my wife's uncle. He passed away a month ago. People have been going onto his property and destroying everything. Father in law wants to keep the truck in the family, and they're...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad