• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. razrwild

budget lift kits

I was wondering what people had to say about budget lift kits. NTWonline.com has budget kits for $500 for a 6" for my 95 ranger and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. It says in their ad that they're discounted name brand kits bought in bulk. Anyone?
  2. razrwild

Can't remember the name of the wheels

I think they're AR but they are the wheels that are black/silver and pretty old. The black is in the recess of the wheel and surrounds the triangle-like cutouts in the wheel. I can't even find a pic of them but they used to be pretty popular. Anyone have an idea?
  3. razrwild

swapping bed

I did a search but didn't come up with anything helpful. My 95's bed is beat and I need to replace it. What years will swap over? Its a standard style bed with 6 mount bolts. I figure 93-97 will work but is there any difference in the other years?
  4. razrwild

south jersey noobie

Hey people, about to get my ranger on wednesday so I signed up in advance to get info, tips, tricks, and free beer. Picking up a 95 ranger excab 4.0 5spd manual 4wd that's bone stock. This isn't my first vehicle to wheel with but its my first ranger, I mostly used to stick with toyotas...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad