• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Cant find parts

Haha, ok. I'm still in the research phase so far. Not exactly the best time to be doing unnecessary mods. I did just order headlight housings and I need to do some other small things also.
  2. Cant find parts

That would have to be one skinny light bar!?
  3. Cant find parts

More of an idea than anything. I want the visor even if a light wont fit, but I think it would look a lot cleaner than trying to put one somewhere else.
  4. Cant find parts

Oh, ok. Thank you all for the help! I will post an update when I decide to pull the trigger.
  5. Cant find parts

I guess my confusion comes from the Summit Racing ones. They say they will not fit the 99+ Mazdas because the roof line is different. ??‍♂️
  6. Cant find parts

Hello everyone! I am brand new to ranger station and to forums in general, but I am hoping I can add something to the conversation. 2001 b3000 5 speed. I want to get a cab visor and mount a light bar under it, but for the life of me I cannot find one that fits the 2000+. Does anyone know where...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad