• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) no spark from front coil

Hey Ron just wanted to let you know I tested all the wires and no breaks, turns out it was the PCM that’s the 3rd one in the last month the first one I had problems and luckily the took it back and the second one was the problem I just had and of course they wouldn’t take the second one back but...
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) no spark from front coil

P0351/P0352 is the codes that come up, it does run ok but it misses a little when at a traffic light and I’ll be checking the wires with the ohmmeter hopefully tomorrow night .
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) no spark from front coil

Thanks Ron I will test those wires with the ohmmeter and hopefully it’s a wire because I replaced the pcm twice and the CEL back on. Thanks for the information I appreciate it.
  4. 2.3L ('83-'97) no spark from front coil

i'm working on a 96 ranger 2.3 Liter with a 5 speed manual. i don't have any spark coming from the front coil, and i have done a lot of work to it in the last 2 weeks, i have replaced the timing belt the air idle solenoid, throttle control sensor, both coils, PCM has been changed twice. new...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad