• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.4L Multiair

I’ve got a 2016 Jeep Cherokee that I’ve been working on (it’s my wife’s daily) and it had burnt a valve a few weeks ago. I pulled the head, reworked it, done a valve job, changed all upper gaskets (head, valve cover, intake/exhaust manifold, VVA). After putting it all back and trying to start it...
  2. TK5 help!

My transmission on my project 1985 Ranger is missing the entire shifter assembly. I was wondering if anyone could give me a good website for a replacement for the assembly, boot (the boot on it is worn out), shaft and knob on a TK5. Also, when tearing out the interior I noticed that the bolt...
  3. Wiring harness problems. Possibly needing new?

Hi all, I posted a few weeks ago about starting a new project on a 1985 Ranger 4x4 2.3L that my great grandfather owned. It has been sitting for 8 years, but before it was parked a young (20 year old) friend of the family was using it as a farm truck. He did some damage to the wiring harness...
  4. 1985 Ranger 4X4 project (newbie)

Hi all, I'm a new registered member here, but I've found a lot of useful information on past projects from here, so I'm looking forward to getting some new info on a new venture. I've worked on cars and trucks in the past, but nothing this in depth, so I'm definitely going to need insight. A...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad