• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 92 STX?

I had to sell it yesterday. Work is going to be really slow for the next couple weeks or longer here in Arizona, I needed the money for other things.
  2. 92 STX 4x4 build

Sorry double post
  3. 92 STX 4x4 build

Looks good after the leveling kit! Before and after!
  4. 92 STX 4x4 build

I did one of the most unpleasant jobs you can do on a 4.0 today… Valve cover gaskets! One benefit to removing all the items, cleaning them thoroughly and having a nice looking engine bay again! Not too bad looking for a car that sat for almost 2 years!
  5. Camber bushing?

I have a 92 STX 4x4 and I did a 1.5" lift on the front and was going to add some adjustable camber bushings today, but....... I can not for the life of me figure out what size the pinch bolt is. The bolt that cinches down on the bushing. It looks like a 12 point bolt but none of my sockets fit...
  6. 92 STX 4x4 build

Got a few things done on it today. Replaced all the wheel bearings with National bearing, replaced the brakes, replaced power steering pump and both lines. I also did the cheap washer lift until I can afford a 4” lift kit. Need to pick some alignment bushing up tomorrow.
  7. 92 STX 4x4 build

Here are a couple better pictures.
  8. 92 STX?

Thank you for the information! I will order a set.
  9. 92 STX?

The problem is, I have the STX model and mine looks as high as yours factory in the front. And higher in the back for sure. So will the lift coils actually do anything for me in the front?
  10. 92 STX?

So I got the camper shell off and cleaned it up a little more. I want to lift the front to match the rear, can anyone verify if the rough country leveling kit will lift the front? It looks a lot taller than other rangers of that year. I was thinking about ordering a set today and do not want to...
  11. 92 STX 4x4 build

I am thinking about picking up the Rough Country leveling springs, but it seems that my truck is quite a bit higher than a lot of factory Rangers. Will they actually give me any lift? I would really like to level out the front! Also, I picked up a bunch of parts today. Figured it would give me...
  12. 92 STX 4x4 build

If the Campershell would have been usable I would’ve definitely sold it or gave it to someone that could use it. There was a couple baseball size holes in the back and not repairable.
  13. 92 STX 4x4 build

Opened up the glove box and was really excited to find this. Not often people keep all the original manuals! Also just realized that the sunroof is a factory Ford sunroof!
  14. 92 STX 4x4 build

Does the truck look lifted in the back? That’s how high it sits with the five wheels and tires in the bed. Looks higher than normal to me.
  15. 92 STX 4x4 build

My first step, get rid of that 1990s ugly as hell Campershell! Much better!
  16. 92 STX 4x4 build

I picked up my ranger today! Before I got there I picked up a set of new 235/75/15 tires on some black Jeep wheels. The old tires were shot! After putting new gas in it and a battery it fired right up! Can’t wait to get working on it this week.
  17. 92 STX 4x4 build

This actually about a week ago, so I will start from the beginning. So I am picking up a 1992 Ranger STX 4wd 4.0 next week! It has only 114k miles and in very good condition other than the paint on the hood and roof. Picking it up for $700 and at least half of that will be trade out work! My...
  18. 92 STX?

I picked up my ranger today! Before I got there I picked up a set of new 235/75/15 tires on some black Jeep wheels. The old tires were shot! After putting new gas in it and a battery it fired right up! Can’t wait to get working on it this week.
  19. 92 STX?

I am picking up a 92 STX 4x4 114k for $600 today and plan on doing quite a bit of work to it. It has been sitting for about a year and a half! I have a quick couple questions about the suspension.... I have read a few places that the STX had a factory 1.5” lift? So would buying rough country...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad