• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bigghoss

Back in a blue oval

Just heard from the mechanic. The Ranger needs an intake manifold gasket, pack the wheel bearings, and a new fuel filler neck. Honestly I was expecting worse.
  2. Bigghoss

Non-Ford, Compact Trucks

Without actually seeing them in person it's a coin toss.
  3. Bigghoss

Have you ever actually needed a spare tire?

The only time I can recall needing a spare myself, it was because I'd just bought my Sonoma and the tires were cracked up pretty bad. I knew I should have replaced them first thing but I didn't and had a blow out. Oh and twice I've had to bust out the spare on a truck at work when I found one...
  4. Bigghoss

Non-Ford, Compact Trucks

For the last 7 years I've been driving a 1993 GMC Sonoma and it has been a wonderful little truck. The only reason I'm selling it is because I decided I wanted a 4x4 and the Sonoma is 2wd. Me personally, I hate any kind of auto hubs, CAD, anything like that. The 4wd S10 you can get a Posi-Lok...
  5. Bigghoss

Back in a blue oval

Grabbed a couple pics as I was leaving for work. I asked on Facebook what I should name it, best suggestion so far was "Purple Rain". I wasn't planning on keeping it purple so maybe I'll call it Prince instead.
  6. Bigghoss

Back in a blue oval

The paint is totally gone, no point in trying to save it at all. Badly cracked in places. I'm not crazy about the color either. When it comes time for the body work I might go for a silver color like what's on the bottom for the whole body and black on the flares and black bedliner on the lower...
  7. Bigghoss

Colorado Members?

I'm down in Pueblo.
  8. Bigghoss

Back in a blue oval

Southern Colorado isn't too bad for that but they're still hard to find. I'm guessing they mostly got scrapped when things went out on them. I did seriously consider a 1990 with a blown head gasket for $700 but someone else snatched it up before I could go look at it. I got really lucky with...
  9. Bigghoss

Back in a blue oval

Hello. This is my first Ranger but I've had a few Fords. My dad was and is mostly a blue oval fan (we both are fond of brick nose F-series trucks) so I grew up in and around 80's and 90's Fords. My mom had an '86 Bronco for most of my childhood and my dad went through several F-series and a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad