• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. -Nate

For Sale Stock Radios ?

I have a couple stock radios , the base model AM/FM thing, a 6 DC changer that has a CD chocked inside it, still play the radio fine and a CD player , all are factory units and work O.K., cheap here in Los Angeles . I have a few other good take off bits and bobs , light gray door cards with map...
  2. -Nate

'98 ~ '11 2 Wheel Drive Ball Joints

O.K., I've searched and searched, all I find is 4X4 threads . I have a 2001 XL base model with 117,000 miles, the ball joints are fine but, the boots rotted away and I recently spent some time in Death Valley where there was a sand storm...... So ~ I look Online and see control arms and press...
  3. -Nate

Newbie Questions...

9.16.20 I'm fairly new here, the forum title says "NOT a help forum" yet most posts seem to be tech questions . My question is : what link should I use for my bons stock 2001 2.5 liter 4 cylinder 5 speed base model Ranger ? . I bought it as a shop/work truck and have been up fixing the usual...
  4. -Nate

Seat Belt Cleaning ?

What do you use to clean a sweaty and stiff but not worn out seat belt ? . Warm water or sopy mix ? brand please . Do I need to remove it or just unroll it and hold extended with clothes pins as I clean it ? . TIA,
  5. -Nate

Fuel Tank Question, 2001 Ranger

Hello ; I have a 2001 short bed Ranger XL, it has the 2.5 liter 4 cylinder and a tiny, 14 (?) gallon fuel tank . ? Is there any larger stock fuel tank that will fit this rig ? . I'm a junkyard junkie with tools but I'm not interested in modifying this clean low mileage rig . TIA,
  6. -Nate

3.10.20 NEWBIE 2001 XL Base Model

Hi all ; I just found this forum and am looking forward to picking your brains about service and minor up grades on my recently purchased 2001 Ranger XL base model pickup . I'm in the general Los Angeles basin . Trying to figure out how to post pictures of my little trucklet .

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad