• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. maximized98

Looking for someone to swap a 302 into my 96

Those places above would be stupid expensive. I definitely am not willing to spend like 15,000 just to have a 5.0 in there.
  2. maximized98

Oh wow, so this would be a nightmare to start. I appreciate all of the replies and suggestions
  3. maximized98

Here it is. He would sell it for 14k
  4. maximized98

I do know a guy who has a really really nice ranger, however, he has a Chevy 305 under the hood. He is willing to sell me the truck, but the Chevy motor is just not right
  5. maximized98

This was interesting
  6. maximized98

Here is where I was going to start. Sounds like I'll be better off with my 2.3 I assumed that I could have parts and labor for 5k
  7. maximized98

There is a shop called Extensive Metal here in Houston, they gave me a rough estimate of 9-11k lol They have a TV show called Texas Metal. They are big time now, charging big time prices
  8. maximized98

There has to be a shop either in Dallas or Houston that has experience. This swap goes back years, and seemed fairly common. I've already invested a lot in the suspension, and interior, so I prefer not to start over. Heck I'm down for shipping it as long as it isn't on either coast.
  9. maximized98

Gathering all of the stuff that I need is the easy part. My concern is, that I will have a garage full of parts, and nobody to help. I can do basic things like starter, brakes etc. Financially I am very comfortable, so I am capable of making it worth someone's time.
  10. maximized98

What wheel/tire options do I have for a '93 Splash?

I would personally go for 17 inch
  11. maximized98

Nobody has any experience and doesn't feel comfortable doing it. I prefer to have a member on here do it. Work out something like dropping it off at their house/shop
  12. maximized98

I dont mind spending the money to have it done right
  13. maximized98

Hello, I live in Houston, and cannot find anyone that would be interested in doing a 5.0 in my 1996 ranger. Figured I would check on here
  14. maximized98

For my 5.0 peeps...

Do you have any interest in doing the swap in mine? Please!!!!!!!!
  15. maximized98

For Sale Rear Sway Bar

Here is a rear sway bar that was removed from a 96 4wd. Everything is here expect for 1 bolt. $100 shipped to lower 48
  16. maximized98

For Sale 2.3 OEM Oil Pan Brand New

Here is a nos oil panel for the 2.3 F57Z-6675-FA $100 shipped to lower 48
  17. maximized98

For Sale Door Panels 93-97

Here are some door panels that I had laying around. $100 each, or best offer

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad