• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bilstein 7100

Pulled the trigger on some Bilstein 7100s. Short bodies with 10” travel on the 4 corners and 255/70 valving. Clearances look good with the exception of the passenger front brake hose. I’m afraid off road with full flex it would get caught under the reservoir. Considering either a longer brake...
  2. Wanted 2.3 turbo head

Disregard. Going to do cam swap. Mods- feel free to delete post as I don't see a way to do it myself.
  3. Wanted 2.3 turbo head

Looking for a turbo coupe cylinder head that already has the ranger roller cam and supporting hardware installed. Figured I would try and find a unit that's already done before tearing mine down.
  4. Indianapolis, IN. Theres a chance I might need a new head. The valve train makes quite a bit of...

Indianapolis, IN. Theres a chance I might need a new head. The valve train makes quite a bit of racket when running...at least thats what I think it is but wouldn't mind a second opinion.
  5. 1354 BW transfer case

Veeerrryyyy good chance of that. Wonder if those pieces are serviceable without taking the whole TC apart.
  6. All 3 of those engines good?

All 3 of those engines good?
  7. Turbo deezol ranger

in that case, 10/10 would hoon
  8. Turbo deezol ranger

Assuming its not rusted to hell from sitting in a field on a farm, I'd offer $1k and slap a turbo on it!
  9. Rusty Ranger Danger

Find a junked late 80's ford with the 2.3T and start the swap!
  10. 1991 SAS w/2.3 turbo

Thats some solid knowledge RonD. Least of my worries at the moment but I will certainly refer back to this when the time is right!
  11. 1354 BW transfer case

Shifting from 2wd to 4hi is like butter...only too smooth. I tried to embed a video of me moving the linkage between the 2 settings but not certain it will work. Looks like one ear broke off of the transfer case shifter arm linkage bushing and I am having difficult time tracking down a part...
  12. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

‘88 turbo coupe. Nothing fancy done but would like to fix a bunch of small things to make it more bulletproof
  13. 1991 SAS w/2.3 turbo

I haven't pulled the pump out since its a PITA (pain in the ass) to get to but the guage constantly reads full. Guess the float/arm got stuck in the up position when i came down from a rock wall. All i know now is i have to refill every 150 miles hahah.
  14. Rusty Ranger Danger

Noice! Will this be a resto or a restomod??
  15. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Ordered guage pod for a 2nd gen to install on my first gen so boost and oil pressure isn't rolling around on the dash anymore.
  16. 1991 SAS w/2.3 turbo

I am not trying to re-invent the wheel here and haven't found any solid answers through the web. What FMIC do people run in their first gen? Sure the '88 TC IC works, but I would like to go with a front mount and utilize the blow off valve I have on the shelf. While we are at it, I could use a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad