• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. funguy26

finsh Cyberpunk 2077

I got the sad ending? V stays in cyber space joining Atl in the unknown and Johnny gets V's body then leaves Night city. there's four other endings in the game.
  2. funguy26

Found! looking for the Reluctor wheel

As the title says transmission is M5R1 I'll upload a pic of what it looks like.
  3. funguy26

looking for the reluctor wheel for the M5R1

I did a manual swap to my ranger as the 5R55E was junk. a long with the swap i got the engine harness and PCM for the manual. Today found a reluctor wheel for sale would it work with the 2003 4.0l Manual PCM...
  4. funguy26

4.0l SOHC freewheeling or interference engine

I have look far and wide under every rock. people said is one or the other, as anyone taking this engine a part to find out? is not i'll do so as my engine kill it shelf.
  5. funguy26

M5OD-R1

for the past 6 mouths i been swaping my ranger to a manual transmission. I got my hands on the M5OD-R1 are these transmission like glass? The question is the transmission able to be put to work. what i mean by this is my 92 Accord is driven like a bat out of hell redline to the damn moon...
  6. funguy26

2010 F150 XLT 5.4l cranks, no start, no codes in PCM, Gauge cluster, or GEM.

I been working for this f150 that the dealer could not get going. It cranks, not starting, and no codes. fuel pump working, got fuel pressure 60psi, there is no spark, the injectors are not pulsing. My scanner is getting a reading back from the PCM Cranking fuel Disable: Yes Disable. I look in...
  7. funguy26

ECU part number?

I'm doing a manual swap on my 01 Ranger with the 4.0l I'm looking for the ECU a part number would help me, or is someone selling one.
  8. funguy26

Questions on the Ford 8.8

I got a 01 Ranger with 4.0L axle code is 97. 1. Are the parts in the ford 8.8 interchangeable? like can run to a mustang with a LS diff pull it out, bolt it in and play? I know a few mustengs of them have the Ford 8.8 under them and I don't mind looking for parts. 2. Can I run over to a...
  9. funguy26

finding a 5r55e

I need a 5r55e because the overdrive band die. and now wreck the whole trans. 6 mouths ago I lost 2nd and 5th found out overdrive band burn out. told the family to drive with O/D off and try to skip 2nd. Nope transmission goes in to limp home mode today, this is my guest to what happen today the...
  10. funguy26

Hello owned my ranger for a about a year now.

I own a 01 Ranger XLT with the 4.0l and is a auto. I find with a auto my other ride is a 5 speed stick. My ranger is in need of a lot of replacement parts you name i need it. but another then that even though the last owner ran it in to the ground. I need a 5r55e becuase my turn in to a 1R55E

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad