• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Anyone Install a Roof Rack on their Ranger?

Hey all thinking about installing a Roof Rack. Has anyone installed one? I've got a 2003 Ranger Edge Extended Cab but these do not have a rain gutter to mount to. I was thinking about mounting brackets between the upper door and the just below the roof seal area with those special Rivet guns...
  2. Mustang wheels

I got a killer deal on a set of 2014 Mustang 17 x 7 wheels and tires for $150. I've got a 2003 Ranger Edge extended cab 2 WD. Is there anyone running these on their 1998 to 2011 Rangers and did you need a spacer. Yes I looked at the Ranger wheel fitment guide but it said they'll fit but just...
  3. 1998-2010 Ranger Fog/Driving Lights

Hello All I was wondering what is the best replacement (for the Factory ones) Fog/Driving lights to install. I replaced my front bumper with an Addictive Desert Design Knock-off front bumper. I cut in a couple "windows" to mount the lights, but I want to use the factory wiring and switch...
  4. Replace Jump seats with a single bucket seat

Hey all, I have a 2003 Ranger Edge extended cab. As you know those back jump sets are pretty small. I was thinking of ditching the drivers 60% bench seat and putting in a bucket seat or a set of buckets in the front. That way I could take out the jump seats and mount the old passenger seat...
  5. Rim Size

I know this has been beat before but couldn't find the thread. Ok I'm going to 4" spindle lift my 03 2WD Ranger Edge. I have a set of 17 x 8" rims but the truck cam with the stock 15 x 7" Aluminum ones My question is it better to up size my wheel to the 17 x 8's with 285/70 17's AT tires...
  6. Up size 5 x 4.5 to 5 x 5.5 Adapters

Hey all two questions 1. I have a set of 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Aluminum 17 x 8/9 rims with a 5 x 5.5 bolt pattern. I can get a the EcoPath 285/70/17 AT tire for around $100 each at Walmart. Trying to save some $$ The rangers have a 5 x 4.5 bolt pattern. There are adapters (not spacers)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad