• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Help 89 2.3 lose of power idles fine

Alright so I replaced the fuel filter spark plugs wires egr valve exhaust manifold and the thing was going fine until I took it on a 2 hour trip it doesn't stall out when idling but now that I'm driving around town it wants to die at low rpms but if I stomp on the gas and get it up around 2 rpms...
  2. Help 89 to 87 head light conversion?

I mostly just wanna convert cuz there's no fancy cool headlight assemblys for the 89
  3. Help 89 to 87 head light conversion?

Hi guys I got a 89 ranger XLT runs mint and put alot into it i just don't like the headlights and would prefer the boxy 87 style ones if anyone knows how to convert it and what parts I need I would gladly appreciate it
  4. Rotted out coil bucket

That site helped bunches thanx guys she's all road Worthy now
  5. Rotted out coil bucket

Hi I got a 89 ranger xlt and the passenger side strut tower/coil bucket rotted out and left a hole in my frame I managed to patch the frame but now the dealership is on backorder until March 30th 2020 I was just wondering if anyone knows what other vehicles take the same part so maybe I could...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad