• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mokume

Fuel pump issue

Hookup a known good fuel pressure gauge to your fuel rail (schraeder valve), remove the fuel pump relay and jump the terminals so that the pump runs constantly. You should measure at least 30 psi.
  2. Mokume

Aloha!

Mahalo!
  3. Mokume

Locking fuel door / cap

A member on another Ranger forum bought one of these, it does not fit 5G Rangers at all. Why in the world Ford would design it differently is beyond me. Even the vehicle application chart for this "plug" does not list Rangers
  4. Mokume

1991 Ranger no start

Oh! that L shaped item, pardon my dyslexia. I would have to agree with Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder that those are vacuum lines...concur?:unsure:
  5. Mokume

1991 Ranger no start

Looks to be the PCV valve and hose.
  6. Mokume

more pics

I stand corrected...lol
  7. Mokume

1991 Ranger no start

Glad you found it bud, post pics of it when you can. Would you believe there is a certain species? of ants here in Hawaii which has an affinity for the sealing compound used for relays? Evidently these critters find Ford and Chrysler relays particularly appealing...
  8. Mokume

more pics

Lol, should have seen him when he was a pup, almost the same size ears on a body 1/10th the size he is now...kinda like Topo Gigio, but pa.pa'a.
  9. Mokume

1991 Ranger no start

Would you believe I once met a human spark analyzer once? Sometime in the mid seventies a buddy of mine and I were trying to figure out why a slant-six in an ancient Valiant had a dead miss. We did a cyl. balance test by pulling s/plug wires one at a time and found the offending cylinder. The...
  10. Mokume

1991 Ranger no start

Have you found the problem(s) yet? There's another area you need to consider as well, compression, in addition to spark and fuel. Check each required condition before moving on to the next, makes no difference if the engine is in a different "platform". Internal combustion, gas fueled engines...
  11. Mokume

Aloha!

Thank-You Sir for your service to our great country, all US citizens are indebted to you! ?
  12. Mokume

Aloha!

Thank-You Sir for your past service to our great country, all US citizens are indebted to you! ?
  13. Mokume

Aloha!

?
  14. Mokume

more pics

Sure is, but instead of answering to the name of Wilson (if he answers at all), his name is "Pierre", a 4 1/2 year old Frenchie. He is probably the most stubborn animal known to man, more so than me, but loveable (a whole lot more than me) :dntknw:
  15. Mokume

Aloha!

Sorry, located in the big city, Honolulu, Island of Oahu
  16. Mokume

pics

She was my "baby", I'd rinse and wipe her down every morning I got off duty at the station, which was located right on Honolulu Harbor. It sat in my carport because my last 4 years with HFD was spent as a fire inspector which found me on the road daily. The 15 mpg it gave me was killing me, so I...
  17. Mokume

Aloha!

posted in Photos and Video forums
  18. Mokume

what retired guys do at 2 AM

I like to post this when I come across a mystery...
  19. Mokume

more pics

here's my current ride...
  20. Mokume

pics

another member asked for some pics, here's some of my 2000 S/Cab I sold last December to make way for my 2020. Bought it brand new from a broker in Portland, OR, took delivery on Nov. 7, 1999. Yups, thats the original mileage...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad