• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Erland

Suspension upgrade on a 2003 FX4? (with front chicken-leg shocks)

I'm looking for a bit of advice because none of the usual parts suppliers seem to have my model in their system or they insist on trying to sell me the wrong front shocks which leaves me questioning their recommendations for the rear; the usual "well the computer tells me that's what all the...
  2. Erland

Highway Cruising & Towing with 4.0L V6 & 5R55E?

I've been lurking/reading for some time & haven't had much luck finding an existing thread to answer my questions, so I'm hoping some of you might be able to help. My Ranger is an '03 with the 4.0L V6, automatic, and FX4 package with low miles (66k) and is in really good shape and well...
  3. Erland

Hello from Colorado

I'm a mechanical engineer with a small machine shop and in a former career, an ASE master technician. I've got a relatively pristine '03 Ranger FX4 that I use as my daily run-about. It has only 66k miles on it and has lived it's life in our dry climate, so completely rust free. I figured it was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad