• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fourhigh

7.5 in. rear end 'clunk'

My '85 Bronc with a 302, C4, original (well over 100,000 miles of course) 7.5 inch rear end has developed a 'clunk', mainly under acceleration. Kind of strange, when I was driving it (made it home, driven slowly, it's been here since) it is not a constant noise, sounds like something sliding...
  2. fourhigh

First Generation Bronco Axial SCX 24

Hi, I too just discovered this section of the forum. I've been into r/c quite awhile, mainly tanks, and recently scored an excavator. This is my first r/c truck tho. I've done a servo upgrade, steering parts, weight added, etc. I find the SCX a very capable little crawler, and alot of fun ...
  3. fourhigh

outer "snap ring" for manual hubs

Good Saturday afternoon, After owning my Bronco ll for nearly 10 years I am freshening up the front brakes, including new rotors.' 85, manual lockers. Was all ready to tear into it, removed the caliper, (of course) before realizing the outer "snap ring" either has broken ears, or none by design...
  4. fourhigh

"new" member + pictures

Hi Folks, Was a one-time member, a few years ago, but my old PC took a dump on me along with pertinent information for the site so rejoined, new name, etc. I had joined when I got my first 1984 Bronco ll, with the ever so "potent" 2.8L V6, can't knock it too bad, I had it in some pretty nasty...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad